At the 12th Malaysia Effie Awards Friday night, Leo Burnett was named Agency of the Year and its client Maxis was named Brand of the Year.
The awards saw a total of 138 entries, from which 40 finalists were shortlisted, and the jury awarded two gold, eight silver, and 20 bronze awards.
All told, Leo Burnett Advertising won one gold for 'The Unheard Prayer' for Maxis, two silvers,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events