Keith Weed is joining the board of WPP as a non-executive director.
The former Unilever chief marketing and communications officer will take on the role on 1 November. He is no stranger to WPP, having worked with the company during his time at the FMCG giant. He will impart his knowledge of building brands across digital and content, as well as on sustainability.
Weed is renowned in the industry and has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events