Something will happen in Japan this year that has not happened since the dawn of TV here. In April, the five commercial TV broadcasters will finally change their ratings metrics. They'll shift the metrics for buying advertising from households to individuals.
That’s not all. They’ll also introduce time-shift called C7, which is a metric around any program that has been pre-recorded and watched again up to seven days after broadcast. With this change, it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events