Sosuke Koyama has resigned from his position as executive planning director of Beacon Communications part of Publicis One’s Tokyo office to take up an undisclosed position at Facebook, also in Tokyo.
Koyama took on his role at Publicis in 2014, having also worked for the company in Shanghai. He has worked at numerous other agencies including BBH and Wieden Kennedy and in markets including the US and Singapore.
Koyama did not comment...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events