Sales edged up slightly by 1.4% on an organic basis at Interpublic in the third quarter of 2019, driven by the performance of its media, healthcare marketing, public relations and sports and entertainment offerings and by international markets.
Interpublic said in the nine months to September, organic revenue was up 3.5%. In the second quarter, the company reported a 3% rise in organic net revenue growth, beating analyst expectations. It...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events