Age, it seems, plays a vital role in the effectiveness of celebrity endorsements in China, according to a new report released on August 27 by the New York-based data intelligence firm Gartner L2 titled “Luxury China Influencers.”
The study reveals that three boy celebrities with an average age of 18 are the most effective celebrity spokesmen for luxury brands and that older Chinese celebrities like Angelababy and Chris Leedespite being more high-profile...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events