A sordid affair involving family feuds, embezzlement, and even a mysterious death. These are the central tenets of the astonishing scandal engulfing Korean mega family conglomerateor chaebolLotte.
As a brand, Lotte underpins a huge part of Korean society, with its interests sprawling across confectionery its origin, to cinemas, amusement parks, cafes, bakeries, supermarkets, shopping malls, hotels, construction, insurance and even chemicals. There are 20 or so such chaebol in Koreaincluding Samsung,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events