An identity crisis envelops the in-house agency IHA world as legacy red tape stifles their true potential, new research has found.
A study, which was carried out by the In-House Agency Forum IHAF in partnership with Forrester Research and includes feedback from more than 360 companies, underscores the importance of such internal structures stepping out of the shadows of their external counterparts to be empowered to take the lead, operating with more autonomy and trust....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events