Japan's kitchen detergent market is dominated by two major brands Kao’s Kyukyutto and PG’s Joy. The household penetration rate of kitchen detergent is nearly 100 percent. For newcomer Charmy Magica, which is owned by Lion, continuing to expand market share will be a challenge. Share stands at around 5 percent.
Differentiation is key, and an easy way to achieve that is simply to listen to the consumer. In March, Lion launched Magica Anti-bacterial and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events