The freelance senior creative who told me he had an ex-girlfriend with the same surname as mine mimed how he went down on her. He leered at me. And as I went to leave, he decided to grope me. Looking around in disbelief, a colleague who was present told me I asked for it. That I’d invited it because I was pretty. Because Look at you. Because they knew I was single and had seen me on Tinder....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events