Back in 2014 Andrew Ng, then chief scientist at Baidu, predicted that by 2020, 50% of all searches worldwide would be carried out via voice. “Here in APAC, I wouldn't be surprised if we surpassed 50% much earlier, if we haven't already in some mobile-first, high population markets,” says Nate Shurilla, APAC head of innovation and North Asia commerce, iProspect.
According to Shurilla, India, Indonesia and China are the three prime markets for voice...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events