Amazon’s decision to enable companies to create voice skills for use in the office without having to write codeinstead, they can now use one of dozens of blueprintsis a welcome boost for voice. But companies should proceed with caution if they are to take full advantage of the opportunities this will bring.
Plans for a set of tools for using the Alexa voice-activated virtual assistant at work were first announced in November 2017,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events