It may have taken six decades for the required technology to evolve to acceptable standards, but verbal communication between human and machine now occurs millions of times every day. As traditional screen browsing makes way for spoken-word queries, marketers need to accept the massive changes presented by a future where voice search will be the rule rather than the exception.
That's not fanciful hyperbole, but rather a near certainty. Predictions by Baidu Research Head Andrew...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events