Yesterday my 6- and 11-year-olds where having an argument about whether dolphins had teeth. I was about to intervene when my 11-year-old yelled out, “Alexa, do dolphins have teeth” Alexa stopped playing music and responded, “They do.” My 6-year-old refused to accept this, so my 11-year-old yelled out again, “Alexa, where can I see dolphins near me” Alexa began to speak about dolphins in the oceans and seas. This didn’t satisfy my son, so he grabbed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events