When Google announced they were exiting from China, many eyebrows were raised, business grounds were shaken and the focus on this development became the subject of much scrutiny.
The reaction was significantly more pronounced in the digital industry, where clients’ investment in search has increased heavily over the last two years. Many clients began wondering where they should shift their budget and how Google’s decision will impact their business.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events