Coronavirus is spreading well and far across the region, and businesses are scrambling to manage the crisis both internally and externally. In China, we’ve seen giant brands such as Starbucks, Google and Ikea temporarily shut down operations for fear of employee safety. Worse still, misinformation is rife.
We ask PR heads in the region about how brands should handle their comms during this tricky period.
1. How should...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events