To be sure, Ogaki, who recently featured in Campaign Asia-Pacific’s 40 under 40, is an unusual case. Few people decide on a career of any sort before their late teens, but she has technically been a designer since the age of 12. It was 23 years ago that she entered and won a contest held by the airline ANA to decorate one of its planes.
Ogaki’s Marine Jumbo’a Boeing 747 decked out...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events