Nintendo, the developer of marquee gaming titles such as Super Mario and Pokemon and consoles such as Playboy and Wii which have sold around 400 million units globally, finds itself doubling down on its brand strategy to crack the highly regulated and fiercely competitive Chinese market that it entered officially in early December.
For a company that has prided itself for breakthrough hardware designs for its consolesfrom the Game Boy to the Wii...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events