The past decade has seen enormous change in how brands run their marketing operations. The emergence of digital channels and analytics tools have allowed in-house marketing teams to gain a clearer view of the relationship their brands have with customers than ever before.
“Digitisation has been the biggest catalyst for change over the past decade,” says Simon Kahn, chief marketing officer, Google Asia Pacific. “The relationship between brand and consumer has become more intimate and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events