Intelligent personal assistants or IPAs like Siri and Google Now are rapidly changing how we interact with our mobile devices and the world around us. These changes haven’t had major implications for marketers just yet, but they will soon.
As voice-controlled IPAs gain greater adoption and usage, we’ll start to see widespread shifts in how people search for and make use of digital information. IPAs will also begin to act as a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events