Outgoing Guardian Media Group chief executive David Pemsel has resigned from his new role as chief executive of the Premier League, two months before he was set to join.
Pemsel, who was due to start at the football body in February, has relinquished the post in the wake of allegations made in the press. He was the third candidate to be offered the job following the departure of former chief executive Richard Scudamore in November...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events