GroupM's just-announced mPlatform, which will combine existing data, analytics and technology from all its agencies, will be immediately available in main Asia-Pacific markets including China, Australia and India, according to Michel de Rijk, who is stepping up as its APAC president.
De Rijk said the company has found a replacement for his APAC CEO role at Xaxis, which will be announced in the coming weeks. A reorganization is also in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events