Grey Group has named Konstantin Popovic to take over as CEO of Grey Group Singapore in January. He will assume the new position in addition to his current role as executive vice president and MD leading GSK across Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Popovic will report to Nirvik Singh, chairman and CEO of Grey Group Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. His leadership team includes Neil Cotton, chief strategy officer, who joined at the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events