Grey Group Asia Pacific is adding to its core leadership team in the region and its Singapore office with a trio of senior appointments
- Måns Tesch, chief strategy officer for Grey Group Asia Pacific This is a newly created role, reporting to Nirvik Singh, chairman and CEO of Grey Group, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Tesch was previously with Crispin Porter Bogusky, where he was chief strategy officer for Scandinavia,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events