I have been working in Shanghai for four years now, and I have seen over the last few years a clear rise to power for women in advertising.
According to recent statistics shared with me, males are still dominating the C-suite at 70 percent, yet a study published by Bain Company showed that female graduates in China initially make up 46 percent of the working population in terms of professional positions....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events