One of the key subjects to come to the forefront in 2016 is the lack of women in leading positions across all sectors. Women represent 50 percent of middle management positions, however they account for less than 30 percent of senior executive roles. Why are so many women hindered at the upper management level and what must they do to reach the top
Figures state that more women at the top of a business will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events