The most recent corporate drama to play out on our various screens is Equifax’s catastrophic data breach, which saw 143 million confidential consumer records hacked. Let’s put that in context that’s the names, Social Security numbers, birth dates and addresses of close to 45 percent of the entire population of the United States.
What I find profoundly depressing is the tired choreography of how the company has reacted in terms of its response. In...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events