The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity has wrapped up for 2017. I served on this year's PR jury, which evaluated more than 2,200 entries from around the globe.
While Publics Groupe stunned marketing professionals in announcing that it would not participate in any advertising festivals in 2018, Cannes Lions should still draw countless advertising professionals. Top creative teams should always remain essential for Cannes success. But down the track, I dare say that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events