The number of women in leadership marketing roles is likely at an all time high in the US, according to a new ANA study.
Research found that 52 percent of senior-level marketers are female, and women account for 47 percent CMOs by member companies surveyed by the advertising organization.
Meanwhile, male CMOs are down from 55 percent to 53 percent compared to last year.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events