FCB is changing its leadership structure following the upcoming departure of Greater China CEO Edward Bell in mid-July, who is moving brand-side to Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong.
At Cathay, Bell will be taking on the role of general manager, brand, insights and marketing communications, effective August 21.
Rather than appoint a new CEO for Greater China, FCB has decided to promote its existing managing directors in the market to split...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events