Since their debut in February, Facebook’s Dynamic Adswhich show consumers products they’ve previously expressed interest inhave garnered a ton of interest from brands, displaying a total of 2.5 billion products.
Now, the social network is extending Dynamic Ads to Instagram and adding features tailored to the travel industry, hoping it will give advertisers more opportunities to convert customers on mobile devices.
While many advertisers already use Instagram to promote...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events