Facebook is allowing users to clear the data that third-party websites and apps share with Facebook in order to serve ads.
The tool, Off-Facebook Activity, allows Facebook users to bring up a list of everyone sending data to the social network giant, then tap on a specific app or website to learn what data is being shared.
A user can then either block the app or site from sharing data, or block...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events