Facebook has unveiled a major overhaul of its core social network and its suite of apps that places greater emphasis on giving its users more ways to have private’ connections, while tilting its business model further into ecommerce.
The social network’s chief executive Mark Zuckerberg debuted the redesigned apps on Tuesday 30 April during the company’s annual F8 developer conference, as he announced a commitment to user privacy following a year of catastrophic security breaches....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events