Facebook is rolling out ads on its Stories platform for the first time as it anticipates more brands embracing vertical mobile in ad campaigns.
From today, advertisers will be able to start booking campaigns on Facebook Stories, its alternative social media feed that relies on pictures and video rather than text-based messaging seen in the News Feed.
Steve Hatch, Facebook’s managing director for northern Europe, told...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events