WPP Singapore and agency Grey are being sued for alleged minority oppression by the former heads of now-defunct Singapore digital agency Yolk, which WPP acquired in 2010.
The plaintiffs in the case, which is being heard at Singapore’s Supreme Court and began on 31 July, are Yolk minority shareholders Benjamin Tan, Adrian Lee, Soh Kee Boon and Low Jun Jek. They argue that WPP Singapore and Grey allegedly “conspired and abused their powers to advance...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events