WPP has “amicably resolved” a lawsuit brought forward by the former managing director of WPP’s Team Red, Carmel Williamson, who sought more than AUD$400,000 US$272,000 for damages relating to misleading and deceptive conduct, unfair dismissal and emotional distress.
A WPP AUNZ spokesperson confirmed today 15 November that the issues raised by Williamson “have been amicably resolved by both parties” and that “further legal action will not be proceeding”.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events