In a remarkably abrupt end to proceedings, WPP Singapore today announced it has settled a lawsuit brought against it and Grey by former minority shareholders in Yolk, just three days after the case began before Singapore’s Supreme Court.
In an emailed statement less than 24 hours after Campaign Asia-Pacific reported the dispute, a WPP spokesperson said the holding agency and Yolk shareholders including former CEO Benjamin Tan, have agreed to settle the case....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events