Essence is officially opening its doors in China with offices in Beijing and Shanghai in a bid to attract local clients.
The digital media agency has appointed Benjamin Wei to lead its China operations across the two offices.
Wei has been working at Essence’s parent GroupM for the last nine years, during which time he set up its first centralised mobile business unit and its digital media innovation and thought leadership...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events