Erin Johnson has reacted to news that her two-year battle with WPP's Gustavo Martinez has come to an end, saying she hopes her personal experience encourages others to speak up.
The chief communications officer accepted a settlement for an undisclosed figure in the sexual harassment case, it was announced today.
She told Campaign US The past few years have been challenging to say the least, and I...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events