A week after J. Walter Thompson’s Gustavo Martinez was hit with a bombshell discrimination lawsuit, WPP has announced that the CEO has resigned and is being replaced by WPP chief client team officer Tamara Ingram.
By mutual agreement, Martinez has resigned in the best interest of the J. Walter Thompson Company, WPP announced.
Ingram has held the role of chief client team officer at WPP since 2015 and has been overseeing the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events