Edelman today revealed that it has hired Jackie Xu Rui as managing director of the agency’s Shanghai office, effective 1 June.
Xu Rui arrives from MullenLowe Profero, where she was China managing director. The move is another indication of Edelman’s continuing pivot from a PR agency to a marketing and communications consultancy.
“I am very excited to join the passionate and talented Edelman team on a journey of developing innovative new...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events