I recently took part in a roundtable discussion organised by GirlsInTech China, a group dedicated to championing women in technology, and everything female-led at the cutting edge of business between China and the US. The panel was a mix of American and Asian female entrepreneurs. The topic was failure. Specifically, How to fail up’ or how to make failure a manageable and productive component of growth and success.
The discussion was particularly interesting because of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events