Droga5 has named its first-ever global chief creative officer in Neil Heymann, who will be responsible for leading the agency into new markets after it was bought by Accenture Interactive earlier this year.
Heymann joined Droga5's New York office in 2009 as digital associate creative director and has worked on brands including Mailchimp, Microsoft’s Bing with Jay-Z, Toyota Mirai and Google. He became chief creative officer in May 2018.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events