Conducted in partnership with CollabCentral Consulting, the research revealed that 82 per cent of marketers in China are currently focused on using mobile as a brand-awareness channel, rather than for sales, e-commerce or driving sales offline.
However, only 26 per cent of respondents said they expect mobile to be used solely for this purpose in a year’s time. Almost half of the respondents 48 per cent said that mobile will become a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events