In China, sports marketing doesn’t have as long a history as it does in the West. And only now are brands and industries in China getting access to opportunities both domestic and international. At Campaign’s Sport Focus forum in Shanghai Tuesday June 25, Dephin Lim, managing director, MediaCom Shanghai, said that one of the key connectors for Chinese brands is the government.
For instance, President Xi Jinping has ambitious plans to build China...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events