Campaign Asia-Pacific's first-ever Sport Focus took place in Shanghai Tuesday, with agency leaders and marketers from sports brands or IPs, as they are often referred to in China, where intellectual property is applied to a wide range of properties from movies to cartoon characters to football leagues gathering to discuss trends and opportunities in the region. Here are the key takeaways.
Prioritise the power of storytelling
In China, people tend...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events