Agency sources believe that the six-way pitch included Bates, Leo Burnett and two local agencies. Chinese agency Hexinchangrong was the incumbent for the account.
Euro RSCG is charged with managing China Telecom’s branding, strategy and communications following the company’s high-profile acquisition of China Unicom’s CDMA business.
The acquisition, which took place in June, was divided into two parts, giving China Telecom the rights to China Unicom’s CDMA services and infrastructure for Rm...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events