It’s not just a tit-for-tat trade war between China and America that is currently escalating a technological arms race in artificial intelligence is also moving rapidly and it’s largely a two-country competition.
A recent report by Oxford University titled Deciphering China’s AI Dream’ found that, at present, China trails the US in every area of artificial intelligence development hardware, research, algorithm, and industry commercialisation except for access to big data. “I think the US is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events