Cheil Greater China is wasting no time in getting down to business after being named the winner of Volkswagen’s brand business in China, following a global review.
The agency has already hired some of its lead international creative roles for the business and is now selecting some of its top talent out of its Beijing-headquarters to relocate them to the client’s site, CEO Pully Chau tells Campaign Asia-Pacific.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events