Due to recent protests in Hong Kong, Chanel’s scheduled cruise show now faces uncertainty. The French luxury brand had planned to re-stage its May Cruise 201920 Show on November 6 at the city’s Kai Tak Cruise Terminal in Victoria Harbour. But just a few days ago, in a statement to Women’s Wear Daily, a Chanel representative stated that the company is still considering other options and may move their early spring holiday series elsewhere. “Like all...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events